Sheds / Storage Barns
Many sheds clear the garage of lawn tractors and yard tools. Still others become backyard destinations: a workshop, stable, studio, office, or even playhouse for now and a storage shed afterwards. Throw open your imagination to all the fun, interesting things a barn could be for you.
Here are just some of the questions we ask to help you prepare for your new yard addition. We think you’ll find them valuable in the planning stages to help uncover things you might not have thought about.
1. What size are you considering?
2. What shape of roof do you prefer?
3. What will you use the building for?
4. Need windows and/or an additional door?
5. Is security important for you?
6. Can a truck and trailer carrying your building reach the site?
7. Would you like us to build it at your premise?
8. What are your plans for level site prep?
9. Who will do the site prep?
10. Size of mowing deck?
These 10 question give us a place to start to make experienced recommendations that we think you’ll find invaluable.
And, here are 10 of our most popular options purchased by our customers
1. Drop Rods to hold the doors open on their own
5. Flower Boxes
7. Work Benches
8. Threshold plate to protect front floor edge
9. Silver Tech Roofing and Ridge Vents to keep building cooler (popular for pets or workshops)
10. Vinyl Siding
To learn more about our quality Amish Sheds, and to see this area’s largest display, come visit us today…in Okolona.